Thursday, November 13, 2014

Christmas Shows and Gifts


It has been quite some time since I have posted a new blog. I went right from summer with no internet to getting ready for Christmas shows.
I have made several items to sell at the Christmas shows I am doing, but I have also made this diaper bag for a friend of one of my daughters who is expecting twins any time now.
I made a bag this style for Christine and she loves it. It has several convenient pockets on the inside as well as lots of other space. It's a large enough bag to travel for a week with it.
I had fun making this bag as well as Christine's. It makes me think that I should be making more of them for the shows that I am doing. 


                                                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment